Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little Charlie Chaplin... Made in Berlin

How much would you be willing to pay for a wonderful doll representing someone that mean and always meant a lot to you?
How much do you value inspiration? And good mentors? 
Who has been a mentor to you, either personally or virtually?

[My lovely Charlot doll,
bought for just 3€ in a second-hand shop!]

Charles Spencer Chaplin, best know as Charlie Chaplin or simply Charlot, is one of the directors and actors I admire the most.
I've seen almost all his feature films as a director and I can barely say which is my favorite one. The Great Dictator? Modern Times? The Kid? Limelight? Simply, I can't choose.

But I have no doubts... this 'Tramp' doll is my favorite Charlie Chaplin: I found it in a second-hand shop in Berlin and I've paid it 3€... Damn, I love Berlin!

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!