Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Collecting "Le petit Prince" - The books, dialects, and languages that are not part of my collection yet (I-Z)

This week I have already published the first part of the list of books/languages that are not part of my collection (yet), including the missing languages from A to H.
As I promised, here we are with the second part of the list (missing languages I-Z)!
The second part of the list is huge: around 85 missing languages! (They were actually more than 90 only some months ago...)

This means that if you want to buy a present for me, it's very easy to make me happy, don't you think? (I am kidding, of course... Well, sort of kind of)

I am a hopeless optimist and I am sure that my collection will grow and grow over the years.
Have a nice weekend!

[Dating A Flower Feels Very One-Sided
is the "new" title for "The Little Prince", 
according to the "Better Book Titles" project]

Let's go and see what still needs some attention...

  1. Ido 
  2. Kabardian 
  3. Kannada 
  4. Kazakh 
  5. Khmer 
  6. Konkani 
  7. Kurdish (different editions) Mirzaye Bicuk
  8. Kyrgyz
  9. Ladin (different editions) Le Pice Prinz, L Pitl Prinz
  10. Ladino or Mexican Spanish
  11. Languedoc
  12. Laotian or Lao language
  13. Laz 
  14. Leonese
  15. Limburgish or Limburgian
  16. Limousin 
  17. Lotharingian 
  18. Low German or Plattdeutsch (different editions)
  19. Luxembourgish
  20. Malagasy Ilay Andriandahy Kely
  21. Malayalam
  22. Marathi
  23. Mari
  24. Maya  (different editions)
  25. Middle English
  26. Middle High German or Mittelhochdeutsch
  27. Mirandese
  28. Molise Slavic or Slavomolisano 
  29. Mongolian (different editions)
  30. Nepali 
  31. Niçard
  32. Occitan 
  33. Old English or Anglo-Saxon 
  34. Old High German
  35. Oriya
  36. Otomí 
  37. Palatine German De Kläne Prinz
  38. Papiamento 
  39. Parmigiano dialect or Parmesan 
  40. Pashto 
  41. Pennsylvania German language or Pennsylvania Dutch 
  42. Picard 
  43. Piedmontese Occitan-Provençal Ël Pchi Prinsë
  44. Plautdietsch or Mennonite Low German
  45. Provençal dialect 
  46. Punjabi
  47. Quechua (different editions) Auquicu
  48. Romani language O cino krajoro
  49. Romansh (different editions) Pitschen prenci
  50. Saterland Frisian 
  51. Scottish Gaelic 
  52. Slovak Malý princ
  53. Slovenian Mali princ
  54. Somali 
  55. Sorbian  (different editions)
  56. South Tyrolean Dr kluane prinz
  57. Swabian 
  58. Swahili
  59. Tajik 
  60. Tamazight or Berber (different editions)
  61. Tamil Kutti ilavarasan
  62. Tatar 
  63. Telugu Chinnari rakumarudu
  64. Tetum 
  65. Thai Jâau Chaai Nóoi
  66. Toba Qom language
  67. Turkmen
  68. Tyrolese
  69. Upper Austrian 
  70. Urdu 
  71. Valencian 
  72. Viennese German or Wienerisch - OOP*
  73. Vietnamese Hoàng tú'bé
  74. Wallon language
  75. Welsh
  76. Xhosa 
  77. Yiddish Der kleyner prints
  78. Zazaki
  79. Zulu 
*OOP = Out of print, please drop me a line
if you should know how to find it!

Tags: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Joann Sfar, Le petit Prince, The Little Prince, Literature, Book collection, Collecting

What to read next: