Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mood: Could You Be Loved

Don't let them change ya, oh! -
Or even rearrange ya! Oh, no!
We've got a life to live.
They say: only - only -
Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive -
Stay alive! Eh!

Could you be loved and be loved?
Could you be loved, wo now! - and be loved?

Bob Marley & The Wailers, Could You Be Loved
(Uprising, 1980)

New music in my iPod. A lot of Reggae, of course. It's springtime, at last.

2 comments:

  1. I love bob marley, I always listen to reggae musinc during the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!
    Reggae music IS summer, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete