Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Also sprach Nietzsche #2.

Wer ein Warum zu leben hat, erträgt fast jedes Wie.
(He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how)
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche [1844-1900]

I'm sure I have a why to live, even if it's not always the same. This is normal, I think: this means I'm not some kind of psycho or some kind of fanatic, but a real person who can find different things interesting, useful, deserving.

Just, sometimes I'm not sure that a why and a how are so related, after all. That to have a why could be enough. It's enough for me, though, but it doesn't make my tasks easier.

What about you?

Previous post:
Also sprach Nietzsche #1.