Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Books about Celiac disease #1.

It's sometimes very hard to have the Celiac disease. It's hard, not to know. It's hard, not to understand. It's hard, not to be sure. Most of all, it's hard to be always sick.

A couple of months ago I read Gluten Intolerance by Beatrice Hunter and I found it very useful for me. Lately, I didn't have time to keep reading books about that but yesterday I've just realised that my health is the most important thing.
Today I've started reading The Gluten Connection by Shari Lieberman. I want to understand.

The Gluten Connection: How Gluten Sensitivity May Be Sabotaging Your Health--And What You Can Do to Take Control Now (Paperback)
by Shari Lieberman
Rodale Books, 2006
304 pp., ISBN 978-1594863875

Gluten Intolerance (Paperback)
by Beatrice Hunter
McGraw-Hill, 1999
26 pp., ISBN 978-0879834357

Previous post:
Vegan books wishlist... #1.