Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, body art, dancing, self-empowerment, coaching, effective communication and, last but not least, vegan gluten-free food and good movies.

How about you?
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day 2010

Today is the fourtieth Earth Day and I want to celebrate it suggesting Earth Day 2010: Eating As If The Earth Matters by Heather Moore.

I badly believe in the fact that what people choose to eat is more important then anything else people can do to reduce their carbon footprint. The most important thing, the most political thing, the most revolutionary thing.

If I should eat only three recipes for the rest of my life, they'll should be obviously vegan. And they're...
1#. Farinata;
2#. Hummus;
3#. Roast potatoes.

And you?

ps. This is Earth Day's official website. Take a look!