Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Albert Einstein was definitely... an Einstein #3.

It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.
Albert Einstein [1879–1955]

I know, Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian too.
But I believe that the ace poker Leonardo da Vinci + Albert Einstein + Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi + Donald Watson is powerful enough to neutralize the shame due to Hitler's vegetarianism.

ps. You can find here something more about Donald Watson, founder of the Vegan Society.


Previous posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment