Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mood: Positive (en)lightning

[Thunderbolt over the Sea by Nini Filippini,
Image source: 1x.com]

'How to know what kind of people is good for us?'
I've found this question in an old Italian newspaper article and I've decided to translate it, because I totally agree with the answer. 'Positive people' are like a wonderful lightning, an electric discharge that charge us and give us new energy to live, to dare, to love.
And I want to dedicate it not only to all people who are part of my life now, but also to all people who I haven't met yet.

'How to know what kind of people is good for us?'
They are the kind of, who always encourage us to let our light shine, to look inside of us without fear, maybe even through doubts and contrast... They are people, together with it become possible to think about different solutions and positions in different life moments.
Constructive are, all the relationships in which is circulating positive energy, reciprocally.
They are the kind of relationships that help us to move forward, to improve and make us feel the joy of life. And to feel like sharing this joy with others. And to say 'thanks to be with me'.

ps. To celebrate this energy, a wonderful Purple lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment