Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, May 3, 2010

My first therapeutic fast

I'm trying a self-healing practice or, to put it better, to heal and clean my body through a therapeutic fast, for the first time.
Y
esterday I've started a therapeutic fast: I'm drinking water and herbal infusion, without eating. Just in case of healthy problems, I'll break the abstinence from all food with some fruit every day. In that case, it will be a raw food fast.

So far... I feel great. I don't feel weak or tired, I'm not hungry and I haven't enjoyed two entire days without being 'celiac-symptoms' free for a couple of months.
The good news is that I'm getting better, the bad news is... this is probably going to demonstrate that my problem is food, even vegan and gluten-free food.

Stay tuned!

Day #1. Fennel seed infusion
Day #2. Camomile infusion