Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stupid questions about Veganism Vs. Quotes #2.

Si cinquante millions de gens disent une sottise, ça n'en reste pas moins une sottise.
(If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing)
Anatole France
[born Jacques Anatole François Thibault, 1844-1924]

I think very often of this quote, because that reminds me of every foolish fact about nutrition that people tell me about Veganism without knowing anything about Veganism.
Interestingly, when I reply quoting scientific studies, FAO reports and other researchs, they say only 'Really? How do you know that?'
And you? How do you know that you are right?

Previous post:
Stupid questions about Veganism Vs. Quotes #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment