Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Vegan books wishlist... #7. More quick and easy

I don't know how it works for you, but I don't like to cook, when I'm alone.
Eating alone is really boring and it is not stimulating at all: I don't feel like cooking and experiment something new or creative or elaborate when I'm alone. And very often, I don't have time too.

Do you have the same problem? Maybe we can share this new chapter from my Vegan books wishlist...

The 30-Minute Vegan: Over 175 Quick, Delicious, and Healthy Recipes for Everyday Cooking (Paperback)
by Mark Reinfeld, Jennifer Murray
Da Capo Lifelong Books, 2009
376 pp., ISBN 978-0738213279

Short-Cut Vegan: Great Taste in No Time (Paperback)
by Lorna J. Sass
William Morrow Cookbooks, 2009
176 pp., ISBN 978-0061741111

No comments:

Post a Comment