Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

'A Lot Like Purple' says welcome to LinkWithin, free blog widget absolutely cool and easy to install

[A brand new LinkWithin box for 'A Lot Like Purple']

Thanks to PamiFashionDolls I've discovered and added to this blog LinkWithin, a totally free widget that 'appears under each post, linking to related stories from your blog archive. [...] The widget links to stories that are relevant and interesting to readers of a particular post, keeping them engaged with your blog, and increasing your traffic'. [end of quote]

As already said, it's totally free and it doesn't require signup as well [super!, blogger's note]. It's very quick and easy to install and compatible with Blogger, WordPress, TypePad and other platforms.
You can also choose how many posts to display, from 3 to 5. I'm trying it since a couple of hours with 3 posts and I'm already deeply in love: it fits perfectly with my dark purple layout, it shows appealing pics and above all... it looks really cool and stylish. Get your own!

Further information:
LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment