Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 5, 2010

On Air: 'Like a Rolling Stone' (the 'real' one)

[I'm Not There
Cate Blanchett as Bob Dylan]

How does it feel

How does it feel
To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone
Bob Dylan, Like a Rolling Stone
(Highway 61 Revisited, 1965)

If you want to know anything (or almost anything) about 'Like a Rolling Stone' you can read here. Or you can also amuse yourself by reading 69 Things You Didn’t Know About Bob Dylan. I don't pretend to say something new about a milestone of the music history.

Today I was just smiling by hearing it because suddenly I realized that even if the lyrics are very sad and enraged, I find them also reassuring and funny. Maybe nobody can understand my mood but It's like to have a secret without to share it with nobody. A real secret.

Do you have a song that makes you feel like this?

Previous post:
On Air: Like a Rolling Stone
Falling in love with the art of Erika Iris Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment