Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My good bye to Hans Wurst Bio Vegan Restaurant

[Hans Wurst Bio Vegan Restaurant in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg]

Lately I haven't been practically never at Hans Wurst Bio Vegan Restaurant. The prices were higher and the service worse. The last time I was there, months ago, I thought that if it were my first time there, surely there wouldn't have been a second one.

But yesterday, when I found out that Hans Wurst will close for good on Saturday, I felt that a piece of 'my' Berlin is about to disappear. Tonight I was there and I said 'good bye' to my first 'place' in Berlin.

There will be a farewell concert on Saturday and I'll be there. Definitely. But being there today it was something more quiet and personal.
Tomorrow I'll post more details about the concert.

Previous post:
Hans Wurst Bio Vegan Restaurant (Berlin) is looking for a Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment