Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

See you soon! (This time for real)


This year, I promised myself to post every week, but I didn't make it.
I didn't seem to find time, even when I tried.

I will take a month off starting tomorrow, and when I get back, I'll post every week, because this year I learned a lot about failing first hand.

See you soon.

ps. The purple moon is for V. and J.

Previous posts:
Starting a brand new year, just today
Three words in four languages for my 2011 [Chris Brogan's rule!]

No comments:

Post a Comment