Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, November 5, 2012

How to stay focused even in a very bad day

Somehow it's really easy to have a bad day.
Even a very bad one.
Actually I don't know anybody who is always happy and positive.

But.
But you can stay positive and focused even in a very bad day by doing a very simple thing: ask yourself questions, every time when you have a bad moment.

Which questions? Two extremely simple questions.


#1. Will this thing/problem/person/issue be still important for me in the next six months?
#2. Will this thing/problem/person/issue make an impact on my life in the next two years?

If the answers are "no" and "no"... simply don't worry.
Because worrying is not worth your time and it's not going to help you out.

Stay focused and positive instead and concentrate yourself on things/people/issues that really matter to you. Things/people/issues that are going to be still here in the next six months of your life. They "are" part of your life.

I told you that this one was easy.

Do you think that this solution could work for you? Or absolutely not?
No matter what, I would love to hearing from you in the comments.

Tag: Motivation, Positive attitude, Focus