Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mae West, die Kunst der Liebe & das goldene Schweigen

Die Liebe ist weder ein Gefühl noch ein Instinkt, sondern eine Kunst.
Mae West [gebürtig Mary Jane West, 1893-1980]

[Mae West und der junge Cary Grant 
in Ich bin kein Engel (1933)]

Ich schätze dieses Zitat von Mae West sehr, welches perfekt zu ihrer filmischen Rolle und ihrem unverwechselbaren Styl passt.
Ist die Liebe wirklich eine Kunst?
Und wenn die Liebe eine Kunst ist, ist ein Teil davon die Fähigkeit nichts zu sagen, wenn man nichts Schönes sagen kann? Ist das tatsächlich das Vernünftigste, nichts zu sagen?

Reden ist Silber, Schweigen ist Gold, wie das Sprichwort sagt.

Tags: Mae West, Zitate, Liebe, Schweigen