Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mae West, l'arte d'amare & il silenzio d'oro

Amare non è né un'emozione né un istinto: è un'arte.
Mae West [pseudonimo di Mary Jane West, 1893-1980]

[Mae West insieme a un giovanissimo Cary Grant 
in I'm No Angel (1933)]

Adoro questa citazione di Mae West sull'amore, perfettamente in accordo con la sua icona cinematografica e il suo stile inconfondibile.
Amare è davvero un'arte?
E se amare è un'arte, ne fa parte anche la capacità di non dire nulla, nel caso non si possa dire qualcosa di gentile?  Non dire nulla è davvero la cosa più saggia da fare?

Il silenzio è d'oro, dice il proverbio.


Tags: Mae West, Citazioni, Amore, Silenzio

No comments:

Post a Comment