Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Una sola domanda su cui riflettere nel weekend, per essere più felici


[Charlie Chaplin e Virginia Cherrill
in Luci della città (1931) di Charlie Chaplin]

Ho pensato al post di oggi per tutta la settimana. Ne ho preparato almeno tre versioni diverse, dedicate a tre argomenti diversi. Ci ho pensato sotto la doccia, andando al lavoro e nello scegliere la foto adatta.
Ma alla fine ho cambiato idea. E così eccomi qui oggi con una sola domanda, per voi. Una sola domanda, ma una importante.

Pronti?

Che cosa state facendo adesso - e intendo dire proprio adesso - per essere felici?

Pensateci durante il weekend. E tenetemi aggiornata nei commenti, se vi va.
Buon weekend.
Tags: Felicità