Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Collecting "Le petit Prince" - The books, dialects, and languages that are not part of my collection yet (I-Z)

This week I have already published the first part of the list of books/languages that are not part of my collection (yet), including the missing languages from A to H.
As I promised, here we are with the second part of the list (missing languages I-Z)!
The second part of the list is huge: almost 90 missing languages! (They were actually more than 90 only some months ago...)

This means that if you want to buy a present for me, it's very easy to make me happy, don't you think? (I am kidding, of course... Well, sort of kind of)

I am a hopeless optimist and I am sure that my collection will grow and grow over the years.
Have a nice weekend!


[Dating A Flower Feels Very One-Sided
is the "new" title for "The little Prince", 
according to the "Better Book Titles" project]


  1. Ido 
  2. Kabardian 
  3. Kannada 
  4. Kazakh 
  5. Khmer 
  6. Konkani 
  7. Kurdish (different editions) Mirzaye Bicuk
  8. Kyrgyz
  9. Ladin (different editions) Le Pice Prinz, L Pitl Prinz
  10. Ladino or Mexican Spanish
  11. Languedoc
  12. Laotian or Lao language
  13. Latvian Mazais Princis
  14. Laz 
  15. Leonese
  16. Limburgish or Limburgian
  17. Limousin 
  18. Lithuanian
  19. Lotharingian 
  20. Low German or Plattdeutsch (different editions)
  21. Luxembourgish
  22. Malagasy Ilay Andriandahy Kely
  23. Malayalam
  24. Maltese Il-Princep iz-Zghir (out of print... please drop me a line if you should be able to find it!)
  25. Marathi
  26. Mari
  27. Maya  (different editions)
  28. Middle English
  29. Middle High German or Mittelhochdeutsch
  30. Mirandese
  31. Molise Slavic or Slavomolisano 
  32. Mongolian (different editions)
  33. Nepali 
  34. Niçard
  35. Occitan 
  36. Old English or Anglo-Saxon 
  37. Old High German
  38. Oriya
  39. Otomí 
  40. Palatine German De Kläne Prinz
  41. Papiamento 
  42. Parmigiano dialect or Parmesan 
  43. Pashto 
  44. Pennsylvania German language or Pennsylvania Dutch 
  45. Picard 
  46. Piedmontese Occitan-Provençal Ël Pchi Prinsë
  47. Plautdietsch or Mennonite Low German
  48. Provençal dialect 
  49. Punjabi
  50. Quechua (different editions) Auquicu
  51. Romani language O cino krajoro
  52. Romansh (different editions) Pitschen prenci
  53. Sardinian 
  54. Saterland Frisian 
  55. Scottish Gaelic 
  56. Serbian Mali Princ
  57. Sinhala language or Sinhalese Tikiri kumaruva
  58. Slovak Malý princ
  59. Slovenian Mali princ
  60. Somali 
  61. Sorbian  (different editions)
  62. South Tyrolean Dr kluane prinz
  63. Swabian 
  64. Swahili
  65. Tajik 
  66. Tamazight or Berber (different editions)
  67. Tamil Kutti ilavarasan
  68. Tatar 
  69. Telugu Chinnari rakumarudu
  70. Tetum 
  71. Thai Jâau Chaai Nóoi
  72. Ticinese
  73. Toba Qom language
  74. Turkmen
  75. Tyrolese
  76. Upper Austrian 
  77. Urdu 
  78. Uzbek
  79. Valencian 
  80. Viennese German or Wienerisch  (out of print... please drop me a line if you should be able to find it!)
  81. Vietnamese Hoàng tú'bé
  82. Wallon language
  83. Welsh
  84. Xhosa 
  85. Yiddish Der kleyner prints
  86. Zazaki
  87. Zulu 

Tags: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Joann Sfar, Le petit Prince, The Little Prince, Literature, Book collection, Collecting

What to read next:

No comments:

Post a Comment