Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Collecting "Le petit Prince" - The books, dialects, and languages that are not part of my collection yet (A-H)

As you may know, some weeks ago I have published the list of books that are already part of my collection of "Le petit Prince": they were 44 languages in it then (now they are more than 70!). 

In the same post, I have promised to publish the list of books/languages that are not part of my collection (yet).
Since the list is - unfortunately - very big, I have decided to split it into two parts. Today, I'm publishing the first part of the list (missing languages A-H).

On Saturday I will publish the second part of the list (missing languages I-Z), at last!
Stay tuned!


[The Little Prince Grand Tour Doll, 2000
Thanks for the picture of this treasure, Rossana!]

Which kind of present I would dearly enjoy?

  1. Abkhaz language 
  2. Alsatian D'r klein Prinz
  3. Altai 
  4. Alur dialect (Uganda) Nyathin wo rwoth manok
  5. Amharic Nyathin wo rwoth manok
  6. Arabic (different editions, 3 already in the collection, always looking for different ones)
  7. Aragonese O Prenzipet
  8. Aramaic (different editions)
  9. Aranese
  10. Armenian (different editions, 3 already in the collection, always looking for different ones)
  11. Aromanian or Vlach 
  12. Assamese or Asamiya 
  13. Asturian El Principín
  14. Azerbaijani or Azeri (different editions) Baladzha Shahzadä
  15. Badish-Alemannic Dr chlei Prinz
  16. Bambara or Bamana Masadennin
  17. Belarusian or Belorussian Maljen'ki Prync
  18. Bengali Khude Rajkumar
  19. Bergamasque 
  20. Bosnian  Mali Princ
  21. Breton Ar Priñs Bihan
  22. Burmese
  23. Buryat or Buriat 
  24. Carinthian
  25. Chechen 
  26. Chinese from Taiwan Hsiao Wang Tzu
  27. Cornish 
  28. Corsican U Principellu
  29. Creole (different editions) Lo Ti Prins
  30. Dari 
  31. Drèents or Drents
  32. Egyptian language 
  33. Elfdalian or Övdalian
  34. Eonavian or Galician-Asturian 
  35. Esperanto 
  36. Extremaduran El Prencipinu
  37. Faroese 
  38. Franco-Provença or Romand Lo Petsou Prince
  39. Frisian (different editions)
  40. Friulian 
  41. Guaraní 
  42. Gujarati 
  43. Hakka Chinese
  44. Hessian 

Tags: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Joann Sfar, Le petit Prince, The Little Prince, Literature, Book collection, Collecting

You could also enjoy: