Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Coaching, reloaded - Coaching question of the day #44. - 50 words about you

This week, I had to write a short profile while describing in around 50 words who I am and what I do. After some trial and error, I came up with:

Azzurra Camoglio has 10+ years of experience as a film critic, translator, and localization manager. She is a certified trainer for intercultural competence, a certified DVNLP trainer, and works as a life coach.
In her full-time job, she's in charge of office management and management/team assistance and she helps shape HR.

It has not been easy, I must confess. And I know that I am not alone: while dealing with this task, most people experience either information overload ("What can I keep? What has to go? I can't decide!") or the panic of not knowing what to say ("What should I say? I don't know what to say! There's nothing to say!").

[Who am I, in around 50 words?
Someone with electric blue hair, apparently.
Pic: Me, November 2019 © Radoslaw Kosiada]

Still, as scary or as complicated as this can go, it is a great way of gaining clarity about you, who you are, how you see yourself.
Last but not least, looking at your struggle, you can discover what you don't know how to say about yourself (yet).

Coaching question of the day: 
"How would you describe yourself in around 50 words?" 

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-knowledge, Personal branding

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!