Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, October 30, 2017

Halo Top Creamery brought seven dairy free and vegan ice cream flavors to all lucky foodies in the US - Waiting for the European edition!

Are you the kind of person that enjoys ice cream only when it is more or less sunny and hot outside or are a couple of pints of this frozen delicacy a very welcome habitué in your fridge?

Even while embracing minimalism and frugality, I really love ice cream and, once in a while, I am willing to splurge on an excellent vegan ice cream that is worth my money.
If you, like me, can appreciate good quality ice cream, I have some good and some bad news for you.

The good news:
Halo Top Creamery, founded in 2012 by Justin Woolverton in California, is a company that produces ice cream flavors that are low-calorie, high-protein, low-carb, low-fat, and low-sugar. Which is pretty cool per se.


Lately, they did even better, though, because two weeks ago they brought to the market their "delicious flavors without the dairy": seven new flavors that are vegan, dairy free, soy free, GMOs free, trans fat free and made with coconut milk.

The flavors are:

#1. Caramel Macchiato
#2. Chocolate
#3. Chocolate Covered Banana
#4. Cinnamon Roll
#5. Oatmeal Cookie
#6. Peanut Butter Cup
#7. Sea Salt Caramel


All of them range between 280 and 360 calories per pint, and six out of seven are also certified gluten-free, so they got me already, even before I have been able to try those.
You know, just like Dorothy Boyd in Jerry Maguire.

Because, and here you have the bad news, Halo Top Creamery ice cream is available at the moment only in the US, in Australia and in Singapore.
Looking forward to their arrival in Europe.

Tags: Vegan ice cream, Halo Top Creamery, Gluten-free ice-cream

What to read next:
Why decluttering one's life, one day at the time, could be the most important thing you will ever do - Part 2. Minimalist living - How this shapes my life every day (#5.-6.)

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!
Where to start, if you are new