Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I don't have problems with smoking, and you?

I've talked a little about smoking yesterday.
As you can deduce by reading my post, I don't like smoking.

And I definitely don't like people who literally smoke on my face as this should be normal or kind or just acceptable. If you want to smoke, as far as I'm concerned you're free to do it: it's your body, not mine, and they're your lungs, not mine.

But not on my face. If I would like to smoke, probably I could do it by myself, don't you think? It should be not so hard to understand, maybe. Maybe I'm wrong and it is terribly hard to understand. But as far as I'm concerned... this is not my problem.

Finally, a cinematic tip: Thank You for Smoking by Jason Reitman could be an interesting movie to watch.

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!