Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.
Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Mood: The Scarlett O'Hara in me

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow. [...] After all... tomorrow is another day.
Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara
Gone with the Wind by Victor Fleming (USA, 1939)

Today is not a good day. Today is definitely not a good day and I'm tired and I'm feeling blue and I'm scared. But.

But I'm also a little bit Scarlett O'Hara and tomorrow is going to be another day. I've no doubt about it. And I'm even more a little purple Scarlett after reading this wonderful post by Julien Smith. He says: If you want to change, create tension.

[One of my favourite graffiti made in Berlin
Building in Lychener Stra├če, Prenzlauer Berg]


Well, I'm changing everyday. I'm creating tension. I'm experiencing tension. I'm breathing tension. Maybe today I'm tired to do it, but my lungs are still breathing. And tomorrow is another day.