Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Mood: The Scarlett O'Hara in me (and hopefully in you as well)

Today has not been a good day, so far. And I'm tired and I'm feeling blue and I'm scared. But.
But I'm also a little bit Scarlett O'Hara and tomorrow is going to be another day.

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow. [...] After all... tomorrow is another day.
Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara
Gone with the Wind by Victor Fleming (USA, 1939)

I've no doubt about it. And I'm even more a little purple Scarlett after reading this wonderful post by Julien Smith.
He says: If you want to change, create tension.

[Breathtaking and inspiring graffiti art in Berlin
Building in Lychener Straße, Prenzlauer Berg]


Well, I'm changing every day. I'm creating tension. I'm experiencing tension. I'm breathing tension. Maybe today I'm tired to do it, but my lungs are still breathing. And tomorrow is another day.

For me and for you.

Tags: Overcoming bad days, Resilience, Julien Smith, Scarlett O'Hara

What to read next:
"Happiness is made of..." The happiness inventory that should become your new reality check tool, perfect for good as well as for bad days 

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!
Where to start, if you are new