Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 13, 2010

My first book in German

I'm reading my first book in German, for my new German class: 'Der Geschmack von Apfelkernen' (lit. 'The taste of apple kernels'), a big bestseller in Germany.

Der Geschmack von Apfelkernen (Paperback)
by Katharina Hagena
Kiepenheuer & Witsch, 2009
254 pp., ISBN 978-3462041491

I already read 'Der kleine Prinz' (engl. titl. 'The Little Prince') in German, but it 'doesn't matter', even if it's my favourite book.
To put it better, I already read 'The Little Prince' in Italian, English and French so many times, so it doesn't matter because I know the text very well and reading a book I know so well it's obviously not as difficult as a book never read before.

I started today.

Further information:
The Katharina Hagena's official website [in German]

Previous posts:
A wonderful Google Doodle celebrates Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Mood: Remembering Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

No comments:

Post a Comment