Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mood: GBGH aka 'Go Big or Go Home'


It's all right to hesitate if you then go ahead.
Eugen Bertolt Friedrich Brecht [1898-1956]

I'm going to go ahead even though I'm not always sure what I'm doing good and what I'm doing wrong. 'Go Big or Go Home', they say. I'm not so sure I'm going Big, but definitely I'm going to go ahead.

Tags: Giving up, Go big or go home, Bertolt Brecht, People, Quotes