Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Delia Quigley's 6 powerful questions about life, self-awareness, and how to serve others

Today, I'm trying to reply to a question list that I found on Delia Quigley's post. 

Das Leben ist zu kostbar, um es dem Schicksal zu überlassen.
(Life is too precious to leave it to fate)

Walter Moers
Die 13 ½ Leben des Käpt'n Blaubär

They are simple, yet very important questions. I'm trying to not leave my life to fate and to do that, I must find answers to these questions. Incredibly good answers.


[Question marks can be very scary...
but also powerful tools for creating self-awareness]
  • Who am I?
  • Who asks who I am?
  • What is important to me?
  • What makes me happy?
  • What brings me into harmony with others?
  • How can I serve the world around me?
Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Delia Quigley, Quotes, No to fatalism

What to read next:
Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!