Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

To be, or not to be: that is the question

Das Leben ist zu kostbar, um es dem Schicksal zu überlassen.
(Life is too precious to leave it to fate)

Walter Moers
Die 13 ½ Leben des Käpt'n Blaubär

Today, I'm trying to reply to a questions list that I found on a Delia Quigley's post. They are simple, yet very important, questions. I'm trying to not leave my life to fate and to do that, I must find answers to these questions. Damned good answers.
  • Who am I?
  • Who asks who I am?
  • What is important to me?
  • What makes me happy?
  • What brings me into harmony with others?
  • How can I serve the world around me?

No comments:

Post a Comment