Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm mad about Mark Twain #2.

[Mark Twain, portrait by Robertus Love
Image source: Mark Twain Quotations, Newspaper Collections,
& Related Resources
]

The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creature that cannot.
Mark Twain [pen name of Samuel Langhorne Clemens, 1835-1910]
What Is Man?

I have a lot to do and not time enough for keeping up with just everything.
But I've promised to myself that I will keep blogging, no matter what. And I'm doing it.
To be honest, another reason for holding  on is that I was also very impatient to post this wonderful quote by Mark Twain.

Previous post:
I'm mad about Mark Twain #1.

Tags: Mark Twain, Literature, What Is Man?, Robertus Love, People, Quotes