Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A small taste of the comedy genius of 'When Harry Met Sally...'

If I say "Harry and Sally", does this ring a bell for you?

Ladies and gentlemen, if you have ever seen the movie - it doesn't matter if only once in your entire life or once a year (mumble mumble, maybe it is just me? ^^) - you know the answer already and you are nodding and smiling and thinking about the best scenes while reading this.
Let me just cherish you for your great taste in comedies, by the way.

If you haven't seen the movie, I feel for you. It is a great movie and the first time that you are having a bad day, go catch up with it and you will feel awesome again. Promised.


["Be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it", they say. 
It's absolutely true. And unfortunately, the opposite is
 also absolutely true. Harry knows it very well...]

So just for you, I can admit that I love "When Harry Met Sally..." for smart and cocky quotes like this one:

I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve.
I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
Billy Crystal as Harry Burns
When Harry Met Sally... by Rob Reiner (USA, 1989)

Questions?
I think... enough said.

ps. When Harry Met Sally... is not a chick flick.
Or, to put it better, it's not only a chick flick, but millions of women love it and millions of men are so cynical like Harry Burns. So... we'll talk about this wonderful movie again. I promise.

Tags: When Harry Met Sally, Quotes, Falling in love


Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!