Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm mad about Mark Twain #2.

[Mark Twain, portrait by Robertus Love
Image source: Mark Twain Quotations, Newspaper Collections,
& Related Resources
]

The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to the other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creature that cannot.
Mark Twain [pen name of Samuel Langhorne Clemens, 1835-1910]
What Is Man?

I have a lot to do and not time enough for keeping up with just everything.
But I've promised to myself that I will keep blogging, no matter what. And I'm doing it.
To be honest, another reason for holding  on is that I was also very impatient to post this wonderful quote by Mark Twain.

Previous post:
I'm mad about Mark Twain #1.

Tags: Mark Twain, Literature, What Is Man?, Robertus Love, People, Quotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment