Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, February 12, 2024

Coaching Monday: The reality check question

Today's weekly question may seem too easy. Or too difficult to answer.
I strongly believe that we should ask ourselves this question more often, quite regularly, as a useful and humbling reality check.

Weekly question from life coach Azzurra Camoglio: "What's next?"
[Write down today's answer to this question, 
and then ask yourself the same question in a week.
Comparing both answers may surprise you]

No matter when you last asked (yourself and/or others) this question, today is a good day to ask it again.

"What's next?"  
                                                    
Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Life design, Reality check

What to read next: