Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, June 1, 2018

The most constructive (and badass) answer to the question "Who do you think you are!?"

Maybe they are not really asking that.
But you can see in their eyes that that's what they are thinking. And that they also want you to know.

Which is actually really nice, because you will have a chance to reply:

"I am so glad you are asking!
I'm the best version of myself I can be today, under the present circumstances and while dealing with the poker hand I got this time.
How about you?"

[That's me: the best version of myself so far,
and yet still a work in progress and a little bit blurry once in a while.
Okay, okay, you got me... more often than once in a while]

And if, after that, they will not remain speechless and will reply, you could then have a chance to have with them a definitely more pleasant and empowering conversation. 

Just give it a try.

PS. This one is for Gorki and Cansu.
Thank you for being such great friends!

Tags: Smalltalk, Daily growth, Badass answers

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!