Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cyber-message in a cyber-bottle, Feat. Robin Wright Penn

[Robin Wright Penn in Message in a Bottle (1999)]

To all people who usually don't think about it:
Being an expat is hard.
Speaking the whole time a foreign language is hard.
Living in a different culture is hard.

Be kind.
Because people from another countries are just like you.
They are better than how would you like to make them feel.

--
A tutte le persone che di solito non ci pensano:

Essere un expat è difficile.
Parlare tutto il tempo una lingua straniera è difficile.
Vivere in un'altra cultura è difficile.

Siate gentili.
Perché le persone che vengono da altri Paesi sono proprio come voi.
Sono persone migliori di come vorreste farle sentire.

Tags: Being an expat, Foreign language, Cultural differences, Vita da expat, Lingua straniera, Differenze culturali