Like all magnificent things, it's very simple.
Happiness needs you to believe that you can be happy. And that you, and only you, are responsible for that. If you are not happy on your own, nobody else could ever make you happy. Period.
Step by step. Without being impatient. While accepting that for sure it will take time to get better at it.
Purple shoes by Melissa in Little Prince style...
please drop me a line!]
- enjoying a gorgeous raw breakfast with slices of avocado, banana, fig, hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds;
- helping out a colleague with a task I am very good at and knowing that I made his day;
- enjoying my favourite Vegan sushi rolls (every time it's just like the first time...);
- reading five pages of a totally interesting book that it amazes me at every line;
- taking an important decision, a good one in the long run, even if it hurts like hell right now;
- finding a special poker chip on the street that is now my new lucky charm;
- once again walking on the streets at 2 AM while feeling safe and grateful for another interesting day...
ps. This one is dedicated to A. Thanks.