Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mood: No Regrets - Part I, Feat. Katharine Hepburn

I have many regrets, and I'm sure everyone does. 
The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid.
Katharine Houghton Hepburn [1907-2003]

We are all afraid of something.
We are afraid of making mistakes. We are afraid of being wrong. We are afraid of being hurt. We are just afraid and we avoid doing things in order to play it safe. To be sure. To not being hurt.

[Katharine Hepburn in her twenties...
What a gal!]

I am not sure that this is the best solution, though. I prefer to feel sorry because I did something and I did try, instead of not doing anything because I am afraid of making a fool of myself.

What about you?
Do you agree with Katharine Hepburn?

--
Ho molti rimorsi e sono sicura che tutti ne hanno. 
Se hai fatto delle cose stupide, hai dei rimorsi. Se sei intelligente e non hai rimorsi, può darsi che tu sia stupido... 
Katharine Houghton Hepburn [1907-2003]

Abbiamo tutti paura di qualcosa.
Abbiamo paura di sbagliare. Abbiamo paura di avere torto. Abbiamo paura di venire feriti. Abbiamo solamente paura ed evitiamo di fare qualcosa per poter andare sul sicuro. Per essere sicuri. Per non venir feriti.

Non sono sicura che questa sia la soluzione migliore, però. Preferisco essere dispiaciuta per aver fatto qualcosa e per aver tentato, piuttosto che non fare nulla perché ho paura di rendermi ridicola.

Voi che ne pensate?
Siete d'accordo con Katharine Hepburn?

Tags: Katharine Hepburn, Cinema, Regrets, Rimorsi, People, Persone, Quotes, Citazioni, Fear, Paura