Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quotes about Cats Feat. Kim Novak #1. Albert Schweitzer

[Kim On Blue]

Es gibt zwei Möglichkeiten, vor dem Elend des Lebens zu flüchten: Musik und Katzen.
(There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life - music and cats)
Albert Schweitzer [1875-1965]

Kim Novak is not only a wonderful, sexy and smart Hollywood actress, absolutely glamorous and mysterious in Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo, but also my black cat.
If you've already read a little my previous blog, Moviem@tica, surely you already know something about her. If not, you can get to know her right now.

Kim Novak, just 'Kim' for friends, is going to be the 'blogstar' of a new post series about quotes for cat lovers. If you know a couple of them, I'd be glad to know them!

ps. Kim's name comes from Bell Book and Candle.

2 comments:

  1. Claudio and me are appreciating this pic of Kim...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim says 'Thanks!'
    To be honest, she says 'I want a giant tuna fish!' but this is another story...

    ReplyDelete