Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Superpowers, anyone?


If you could choose to have one and only one superpower, what would it be?
I wish I could read minds. I would not use it for evil purposes.
But maybe they all say that?

And you?

Previous post:
Mood: Supergirl Reloaded 2.6

11 comments:

  1. Invisibility. I would choose to read minds, but 'someone' has picked it quicker than me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice!
    To have both could be a paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hello, we already have super powers, don't we? Can't be more super! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vinnes: Hi!
    And... LOL!
    I don't know if I have super powers... sometimes I'm sure I have them, sometimes I'm not...
    Which super powers do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Azzurra: Hi!
    A Paradise... or a Hell, depending on what you uncover by using them. Sometimes, it is better not to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @LC: Hi!
    Are you sure? I think it's always better to know. Because when you don't know you could have some ideas, wrong ideas. Better to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Azzurra: (Hi!)²
    It's better to know... what? The truth? Oh, but the truth is a big liar.
    When you don't know, instead, you can go ahead even when you should stop. And this, sometimes, can make the difference between to lay and to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you changing your opinion, or you're joking me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know yet...
    But I'm always ready to change my mind if I find a good reason to do it.

    ReplyDelete