Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Purple hair and fashion girls: Getting to know Kris Atomic

[Look book illustrations
for designer Lamija Suljevic’s A/W ’10 collection
by Kris Atomic]

Some months ago I discovered a very talented artist and freelance illustrator/wedding photographer based in Brighton, Kristina Mordokhovitch aka Kris Atomic, thanks to TrendLand. I didn't have time to post something about her at the time but, as you know, one of my New Year's resolutions is to post more regularly, even with very minimal posts.

I think Kris Atomic's work is lovable, original and quite impressive, because hers doll-like girls are absolutely funny, sweet and innocent but cool and somehow naughty at the same time. If they also have purple hair or purple shoes, what more can I say?

Further information:
Kris Atomic's official website
Kris Atomic's official blog

Previous posts:
Mood: Supergirl Reloaded 2.6
Starting a brand new year, just today

2 comments:

  1. I like these innocent but naughty girlies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely irresistible, don't you think?
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete