Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

A different way to be crunchy [Seth Godin style]

Almost a century ago, I discovered - thanks to Seth Godin - that becoming Vegan is crunchy.
To be crunchy can mean to be able to change a lifestyle to live in a more "true" and passionate way.

Since I'm already Vegan since three years now, I'm wondering if also to decide to leave out all the people don't really like me or appreciate me could be seen as 'being crunchy'. I'm not really sure of it, but for sure it can make my life more interesting and full of meaning.



It's not possible that each person 'you' meet likes you. But it's possible to spend 'your' time only with people who actually like you. For sure this is crunchy, in my humble opinion. If someone doesn't like you, you don't need to make him/her change his/her mind at any cost.

Be crunchy: live your life and enjoy it with crunchy people who really like you.
You could be happier. For sure I am.

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!