Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, June 30, 2023

Coaching Friday: Always Be Tweaking

Seth Godin (and others) love to say "Always Be Testing", and it's a good life motto.

In the spirit of kaizen, we could also be saying "Always Be Tweaking": try something out, learn from the experience, change something, adjust, refine, try again, change a little bit more, and so on.

Weekly question from life coach Azzurra Camoglio: "What are you going to tweak next?"
[Every change, big or small, matters.
You never know what is going to have a significant impact]

Starting next week, Coaching Friday will become Coaching Monday. See you there! 

And you? "What are you going to tweak next?"    
                                                         
Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Always Be Tweaking

What to read next: