Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, January 29, 2024

Coaching Monday: Your cue for walking away

We can call it a deal-breaker, a no-no, a red flag. Or we can just call it our cue. We all have one, for both getting involved with AND walking away from something (or someone).

Recognizing our cue is half the battle.

Weekly question from life coach Azzurra Camoglio: "What is your cue for walking away from something?"
[Knowing what your cue is before you are going to need it
can spare you from drama, problems, and discomfort]

"What is your cue for walking away from something?"                                                  

Tags: Coaching question, Self-coaching, Self-awareness, Self-reflection, Boundaries, Letting go

What to read next: