Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Mood: Speechless... or Nikita?

[Anne Parillaud as Nikita
in Nikita (1990) by Luc Besson]

I'm so fucking upset. And angry, of course.
Just like Nikita...

Update: 
It's interesting to say... After almost six months I don't remember why I was so upset. Maybe I should think about it, the next time I let something spoil my day.

Are you doing the same?

--
Sono così dannatamente fuori fase. E ovviamente arrabbiata.
Proprio come Nikita...

Update: 
Trovo interessante che, circa sei mesi dopo aver scritto questo post, io non ricordi minimamente perché fossi così arrabbiata e fuori fase. Forse è il caso che me ne ricordi e ci pensi, la prossima volta in cui permetterò a qualcuno di rovinarmi la giornata.

Capita anche a voi?

Tags: Anger, Rabbia, Emotions, Emozioni