Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Something interesting to read in German: 'Weiblich, jung, flexibel' by Felicitas Pommerening

I am reading more: In Italian, in English, in German.
Sometimes three books at the same time, in three different languages. This means that sometimes I need ages just to be able to actually finish one of them, but I find it more interesting just like that.

A new book I would like to read:


Weiblich, jung, flexibel - Von den wichtigen Momenten im Leben und wie man sie am besten verpasst (Paperback)
by Felicitas Pommerening
Herder Verlag, 2012
178 pp., ISBN 978-3451305320

The book, partially autobiographical, it's about how hard can be to find a job in Germany if you are, like in the title, a young woman, "too" flexible and with no experience.
Since I am always looking for books that can help me to improve my German and to better understand the German culture, it sounds like fun!

Further Information:

Tags: Literature, German, Weiblich jung flexibel, Felicitas Pommerening, Job-seeking

No comments:

Post a Comment