Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Something interesting to read in German: 'Weiblich, jung, flexibel' by Felicitas Pommerening

I am reading more: In Italian, in English, in German.
Sometimes three books at the same time, in three different languages. This means that sometimes I need ages just to be able to actually finish one of them, but I find it more interesting just like that.

A new book I would like to read:


Weiblich, jung, flexibel - Von den wichtigen Momenten im Leben und wie man sie am besten verpasst (Paperback)
by Felicitas Pommerening
Herder Verlag, 2012
178 pp., ISBN 978-3451305320

The book, partially autobiographical, it's about how hard it can be to find a job in Germany if you are, like in the title, a young woman, "too" flexible and with no experience.
Since I am always looking for books that can help me to improve my German and to better understand the German culture, it sounds like fun!

Tags: Reading list, German, Young female authors, Learning a foreign language with books