Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

How to smile after a nightmare


One month ago I moved into a new apartment, after almost three years in the same small-and-cool apartment in Prenzlauer Berg.
The move has been literally a nightmare but I learned a lot about myself and about the things that I really need.
Yes, I am actually talking about things. Stuff. Objects. Items. Zeug, auf Deutsch.
And I discovered that I need a lot less things than I thought.

And today I stumbled upon this awesome video of Graham Hill at the 2011 TED Conference talking about the LifeEdited Project. And I smiled, at last.
Enjoy.

Tags: Moving, Owner, Graham Hill, LifeEdited Project

No comments:

Post a Comment