Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

How to smile after a nightmare, or the one about being on my way to learn how to need... less

It has been just one month ago, and it feels like in another life.
One month ago, I moved into a new apartment, after almost three years.


Three years in the same small-and-cool hip apartment in one of the trendiest streets of Prenzlauer Berg, in East Berlin.
The move has been literally a nightmare but I learned a lot about myself and about the things that I really need.
Yes, I am actually talking about things. Stuff. Objects. Items. Zeug, auf Deutsch.


[Something can be nice to have or even plain gorgeous,
and yet... do you need it?
How many things do you actually need?]

And I discovered that I need a lot fewer things than I thought.

Today I stumbled upon a very inspiring video of Graham Hill at the 2011 TED Conference, talking about the LifeEdited Project. And I smiled, at last.

Tags: Moving, Owner, Graham Hill, LifeEdited Project

What to read next:
Why decluttering one's life, one day at the time, could be the most important thing you will ever do - Introduction


Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!