Me, Myself & I

My photo

I am a localization manager/translator and intercultural consultant living in Berlin (Germany), passionate about languages, cultures, diversity management, dancing and good movies.  

Interested in intercultural communication and/or diversity management? In the mood for a Tandem-partner or looking for someone willing to learn Spanish with you? Desperately seeking an enthusiastic dance partner for salsa, bachata, swing or charleston?
Hoping to find a blogging buddy willing to inspire and motivate you?

Just drop me a line for a coffee. I am always thankful for the chance to get to know interesting and fascinating people like you.

Purple Pageviews


Copyright Azzurra Camoglio. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just one question to think about during the weekend to be happier

[Charlie Chaplin and Virginia Cherrill
in City Lights (1931) by Charlie Chaplin]

I thought about today's post the whole week. I prepared at least three different versions of it, about three different topics. I thought about it while being in the shower, going to work and choosing the right picture. 
And yet I changed my mind tonight. And so today I only have one question for you. Only one question, but a very important one.

Ready?

What are you doing right now - and I mean right now - in order to be happy?

Think about it during this weekend. And let me know in the comments, if you feel so.

Tags: Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment