Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Friday, June 15, 2018

Typically "Berlin style" is... #2. - Two modern Marina and Ulay

Many of you liked a lot the katana lady, as an example of the very special atmosphere one can experience in Berlin.

Another example of what's typically "Berlin style"?

Last Sunday while walking in Kreuzberg, after a big storm, I stumbled upon two young street performers, dressed up like for a very formal wedding with 35 degrees Celsius and people in t-shirts around them sweating for the big heat.
The young "couple" was busy fighting and running and dancing and laughing together, while interacting with each other thanks to a huge grey mattress, in a fascinating art performance about love and other disasters that reminded me of the notorious  'Relation in Space'.

[The naked truth about love, relationships, pain,
broken hearts, emotional struggles and so on...
Relation in Space (1975)
by Marina Abramović & Ulay]

As if this would be the most normal thing to accidentally see, on a lazy Sunday afternoon. And in Berlin, it is. 

This one is for Michael.

(To be continued)

Tags: Berlin, Berlin's quirky sides, Performance art

What to read next:
Typically "Berlin style" is... #1. - The katana lady 

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!
Where to start, if you are new