Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Short and sweet motivational questions for your self-care #1. The bright diamond

How bright are you going to shine, for yourself and the people around you, on a gray rainy day?
How are you going to transform a bad day into a good one, for them and for you?
What kind of energy are you carrying with you and sharing with others, in those days?

[A rainy day can be a chance to light up the day
for the people around you, and to drink 
way too much hot chocolate... But I digress ^^
Image credit: ISO Republic]

When the sun shines, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
Rihanna, Umbrella
Good Girl Gone Bad (2007)

The weather can be terrible, outside, but it's up to you to decide how bright and sunny your day is going to be. 

This one is for Calimero.
He definitely knows one thing or two about how to shine.

Tags: Self-care questions, Dealing with bad days, Mood & energy, Self-care

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha! 
Where to start, if you are new