Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Saturday, January 12, 2019

20 unusual Italian first names for men you never heard before

Ah, unusual (and quite old-fashioned) Italian male names!
While having a very unusual name myself, I always have been fascinated by strange, old, weird, uncommon, and pretty exotic names.

Here can you find 20 examples of unusual, poetic, old-fashioned and rare Italian first names for men:

1. Ammiano
2. Amplonio
3. Ausonio
4. Bernabò
5. Cola (like Cola di Rienzo)
6. Ermenegildo (like the fashion designer Ermenegildo Zegna)

[Robert De Niro, 2017
as a testimonial for Ermenegildo Zegna]

7. Eusebio
8. Eustachio
9. Fausto
10. Fazio (today, a common Italian surname)

11. Giaime
12. Indro (like the legendary journalist Indro Montanelli)
13. Ladislao
14. Leonzio
15. Nastagio
16. Nazzareno
17. Poggio
18. Silio (not to be mistaken for Silvio or Silla)
19. Umfredo
20. Vincislao

Have you ever met someone with such a name?!

Tags: Exotic names, Unusual names, Italian male names, Old-fashioned names, Self-awareness, Emotional intelligence

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!