Purple Search - If you are looking for something special on this blog

Me, Myself & I

My photo
As a life coach, I help people make decisions that fit who they truly are and who they want to become
Copyright © Azzurra Camoglio, 2010-2023 - All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Purple Disclaimer

A Lot Like Purple is my personal blog.
I'm the only person responsible for its content and the views and opinions expressed here are solely mines.
What I write doesn't represent my clients or any other group, organization or agency.

If you notice something inaccurate, not valid any longer or inappropriate, I am looking forward to your feedback.
The honesty and politeness of comments are guaranteed.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

One coaching question a day - #19. What's the big plan?

Those days where you didn't sleep enough the night before and you feel kind of groggy, and yet you keep going. 
And those long evenings where you are still busy with that project, task or work assignment even if it's already so late and everybody around you but you is having fun. But you keep going. 
And all the moments where you seem to be afraid, tired, lost, drained, disconnected. Nonetheless, you guessed it already, you keep going.

I'm sure you have been there at some point. Everyone does. 

[Where do you get your stamina, your energy, 
your motivation and excitement from?]

And yet, to me, it is not about if you go there or not. To me, it is way more about how you keep going, when you get there.
What's the big plan that keeps you going and excited these days, and in those days?

Tags: Coaching questions, The big plan, Motivation, Mindset, Accountability, Pursuing goals, Self-awareness

What to read next:

Visiting the blog for the first time? Aloha!